Monday, April 26, 2010

Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address


(a)


  • Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation.

  • No big deal.

  • But I naively chose a college

  • what I stumbled into by following my curiosity

  • to apologize for screwing up so badly

  • But something slowly began to dawn on me

  • And so I decided to start over

  • It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.

  • Don't settle

  • make sure everything is buttoned up

  • Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.

(b)


I think Jobs said " I' m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You' ve got to find what you love." It is let my feelings be very deep, if Jobs did not have interest to this work, he will not have this kind of achievement. Therefore I think that now most important is to find my interest, and toward this goal advance industriously, no matter what difficulty I will encounter, I have to overcome and introspection, must have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

No comments: